Included here are records of the exhibitions organised by the Hong Kong Museum of Art (HKMoA) and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum in relation to local art development. The exhibitions of the HKMoA are listed from its opening in 1962 to the present day.
The Hong Kong City Museum and Art Gallery, formerly HKMoA, opened in 1962 and occupied the top three floors of the City Hall High Block, Central. Its facilities soon became insufficient. In 1991, the Museum moved to its current location in Tsim Sha Tsui. It closed for renovation to upgrade the facilities and increase exhibition space in 2015 and reopened in 2019.
New materials will continue to be uploaded.
- Year 2021Code EH2021.0002Title New Horizons: Ways of Seeing Hong Kong Art in the 80s and 90sPosters JPEG, 2.60MBInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 16.9MB
- Year 2021Code EH2021.0003Title NOT a fashion store!Posters JPEG, 1.62MBInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 8.50MB
- Year 2021Code EH2021.0008Title When Form Matters: Following the Path of Lui Shou-kwan to Zen PaintingPosters JPEG, 3.00MBInvitation Cards ---Material ---
- Year 2019Code EH2019.0001Title Hong Kong Experience．Hong Kong ExperimentPosters JPEG, 1.22MBInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 44.3MB
- Year 2019Code EH2019.0006Title Classics Remix: The Hong Kong ViewpointPosters JPEG, 3.11MBInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 40.6MB
- Year 2019Code EH2019.0008Title Ordinary to Extraordinary: Stories of the MuseumInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 24.1MB
- Year 2019Code EH2019.0010Title The Breath of Landscape – Indoor ChapterPosters JPEG, 1.15MBInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 25.7MB
- Year 2019Code EH2019.0011Title Rediscovering LandscapePosters JPEG, 3.24MBInvitation Cards ---Material PDF, 13.3MB